Repair and upgrade your BMW Glovebox Flashlight to last. (updated 2022)
Do you need help repairing your BMW glovebox flashlight? While we have instructions to do this yourself, it may not be for everyone. To help everyone, we offer a full BMW glovebox repair and lifetime upgrade. If you have a BMW glovebox flashlight that looks like the picture above, we can help you. Here is what the service provides:
1. It is not surprising your flashlight does not work, since the batteries were designed to last only 5 years due to the simple BMW design. This service will replace the rechargeable batteries according to the steps illustrated in Teardown and Repair of the Simply Designed BMW E36 Glovebox Flashlight.
2. In addition, to increase the lifetime of the new batteries, the internal circuitry of the flashlight will be upgraded as described in the Hacking a 1996 BWM E36 Flashlight for Longer Lifetime
3. Perform an extended discharge and recharge verifying and documenting the repair.
4. Please plan for the repair to take approximately 2 weeks, but we can give frequent updates.
When you are ready, please order the service above and here is what to expect next:
- Note: the order price includes the return shipping costs after the repair
- Ship your flashlight to surfncircuits.com with the address provided on your invoice
- You will receive an email when we receive the flashlight
- Emails updates will be provide during the repair
- When it is repaired, the flashlight will be shipped to you.
Please send any questions you have by filling out a comment in Contact or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Hi, this is Mark from surfncircuits,
While our repair blog post is a few years old, we are glad to still offer this E36 flashlight repair service in 2022 and beyond. Thank you for visiting this page and we hope you doing well.